- PROTECTION WITH VENTILATION - Australian Brand OZ ARMOUR beekeeper suit is made with heavy duty polycotton and triple layer fabric mesh that allows air to circulate around your body while protecting against bee stings.
- REDUCED RISK OF STINGS - Compared to traditional cotton suits, Oz Armour maintains a protective barrier against bees. Our veils feature a patented insert within the hood, that keeps the hood nice and deep for noses and glasses
- EASY TO WEAR - OZ ARMOUR has leg-high zippers that allow easy wearing and removal. The Velcro and elastics on the ankles and wrists allow adjustment for your comfort, and the veils easily attach with zippers.
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING - Designed to last for years, our suit's hood is made of strong metallic Italian mesh, industrial-grade material with rayon reinforcement for the pockets and knee pads. Reinforced twill tape stitching.
- ENHANCED FEATURES -YKK Zipper, Double sliders on the leg high zippers and the front zippers to easily access the internal pockets and convenient in the bathroom.
- With its excellent quality material, the OZ ARMOUR Beekeeping Full Suit provides the best protection.
With its excellent quality material, the OZ ARMOUR Beekeeping Full Suit provides the best protection.
The thickness of 3 Layers of mesh fabric keeps you cool and protected,this suit has 5 ventilation panels.
Flap over the front zipper for extra security
High SPI stitch per inch It essentially decides the strength of our garment.
This suit comes with Fencing Hood with high visibility mesh
The fencing hood opens from the front, should you need to adjust your glasses or take a sip of water.
Oz Armour's leg-high zippers allow easy wearing and removal. The Velcro and elastics on the ankles and wrists allow adjustment for your comfort.
Our hood features a patented insert within the hood, which distances the mesh from your face.
For your safety, zippers on the neck overlap each other so, no chance of bee entrance.
Nylon YKK zipper is smoother and long lasting than a brass zipper
Double sliders on the leg and front zipper for easy access to internal pockets and comfortable in the bathroom.
Reinforced twill tape stitching for extra strength.
Increases the life of your suit.
Reinforced twill tape stitching for extra strength,increases the life of your suit.
The suit comes with a detachable fencing/Folding type veil
- Returns & Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your purchase from our online store, you may return the unused product complete with original packaging and tags intact to the Online Store within 7 days of receiving the item for a refund less any transaction fees or 30 days for a store credit.
Due to bio security concerns, no products that have come into contact with bees, honey or wax can be accepted for return or exchange.
All returns must be authorized via email or phone prior to shipping. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-764-8177 to start the return process.
Discounted items or items purchased with a promo code are considered a final sale. Discount codes may not be retroactively applied to previous orders. No exceptions.
Beekeeping products can be tough to ship! Here is our shipping policy.
Thank you for supporting Worker and Hive Bee Supply. The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are shipped Tuesday through Friday, excluding holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates: Shipping charges and estimated delivery times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Please contact us directly should you feel that the quote is inaccurate and we will manual calculate order shipping rates. Although delivery delays can occasionally occur, we value your time and make every effort to to get your purchased items to you quickly. Occasionally, the carrier you have selected may not be the best option for delivery and we will substitute a comparable delivery option for your order.
Shipment to P.O. box addresses may not always be available for carriers other than Canada Post. Please confirm that your requested carrier (Purolator, UPS etc..) services your address prior to placing your order. We can not be responsible for unclaimed packages and will only refund the difference between product price and shipping fees.
Shipment Confirmation & Order tracking: You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes: Worker and Hive Bee Supply is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Damages: Worker and Hive Bee Supply is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy: We currently only offer international shipping to the U.S. Please contact us directly should you wish to have your purchase shipped to a country other than Canada or U.S.
Returns Policy: Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order. It can be found HERE.