- Double wall construction with dead air zone insulates hive.
- Keeps hive cooler in summer & warmer in winter
- Built in drip edge keeps hive and hive components dry for longer life.
- Exclusive ‘Soft Edge’ design eliminates all sharp edges; easy on fingers.
- Fits all 10 frame equipment with optional 8 frame adapter.
- Techno polymer construction will not rot; resists sticking from propolis.
- Lasts longer than wood and never needs painting; maintenance free.
- Lightweight and easy to handle; weighs only 3 pounds.
- Internal structural ribbing to support hive body when upside down.
- Can be filled with spray insulation for improved temperature control.
- Flat top supports rock or brick; can be strapped to hive.
- White shade looks good with any hive and reflects heat; cool to the touch.
- No assembly required; ready to use.
- Textured, scratch resistant, surface looks neat and clean all of the time.
- Made in USA with recycled materials.
- Returns & Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your purchase from our online store, you may return the unused product complete with original packaging and tags intact to the Online Store within 7 days of receiving the item for a refund less a 15% restocking fee (transaction fees) or 30 days for a store credit.
Due to bio security concerns, no products that have come into contact with bees, honey or wax can be accepted for return or exchange.
All returns must be authorized via email or phone prior to shipping. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-764-8177 to start the return process.
Discounted items or items purchased with a promo code are considered a final sale. Discount codes may not be retroactively applied to previous orders. No exceptions.
Beekeeping products can be tough to ship! Here is our shipping policy.
Thank you for supporting Worker and Hive Bee Supply. The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are shipped Tuesday through Friday, excluding holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates: Shipping charges and estimated delivery times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Please contact us directly should you feel that the quote is inaccurate and we will manual calculate order shipping rates. Although delivery delays can occasionally occur, we value your time and make every effort to to get your purchased items to you quickly. Occasionally, the carrier you have selected may not be the best option for delivery and we will substitute a comparable delivery option for your order.
Shipment to P.O. box addresses may not always be available for carriers other than Canada Post. Please confirm that your requested carrier (Purolator, UPS etc..) services your address prior to placing your order. We can not be responsible for unclaimed packages and will only refund the difference between product price and shipping fees.
Shipment Confirmation & Order tracking: You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes: Worker and Hive Bee Supply is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Damages: Worker and Hive Bee Supply is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy: We currently only offer international shipping to the U.S. Please contact us directly should you wish to have your purchase shipped to a country other than Canada or U.S.
Returns Policy: Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order. It can be found HERE.