- Stronger: The wood cap system and the inside wall supports add to the unparalleled structural integrity of the feeder.
- Revolutionary Cap & Ladder System: Sealed feeding tubes ensure the bees are confined to the feeding area so you will experience minimal drowning.
- Easy To Clean: This is the only feeder available where the entire cap and ladder system is easily removed for cleaning.
- No Burr Comb To Clean: Sealed feeding tubes prevent the bees from making burr comb in the feeder and keep the queen from laying brood inside.
- Textured Interior Wall: Textured interior walls for those who wish to use the feeder without the cap and ladder system.
- New & Improved Ladder!: We've completely redesigned the ladder using better material and adding a lip at the top and a flat bottom to hold it in place better.
- Holds 1 gallon (3.78 l)
- Ear measures 2" (5.08 cm)
- Fits snug using 9 new frames (shown with box)
- Returns & Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your purchase from our online store, you may return the unused product complete with original packaging and tags intact to the Online Store within 7 days of receiving the item for a refund less any transaction fees or 30 days for a store credit.
Due to bio security concerns, no products that have come into contact with bees, honey or wax can be accepted for return or exchange.
All returns must be authorized via email or phone prior to shipping. Please e-mail email@example.com or call 403-764-8177 to start the return process.
Discounted items or items purchased with a promo code are considered a final sale. Discount codes may not be retroactively applied to previous orders. No exceptions.
Beekeeping products can be tough to ship! Here is our shipping policy.
Thank you for supporting Worker and Hive Bee Supply. The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are shipped Tuesday through Friday, excluding holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates: Shipping charges and estimated delivery times for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Please contact us directly should you feel that the quote is inaccurate and we will manual calculate order shipping rates. Although delivery delays can occasionally occur, we value your time and make every effort to to get your purchased items to you quickly. Occasionally, the carrier you have selected may not be the best option for delivery and we will substitute a comparable delivery option for your order.
Shipment to P.O. box addresses may not always be available for carriers other than Canada Post. Please confirm that your requested carrier (Purolator, UPS etc..) services your address prior to placing your order. We can not be responsible for unclaimed packages and will only refund the difference between product price and shipping fees.
Shipment Confirmation & Order tracking: You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes: Worker and Hive Bee Supply is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Damages: Worker and Hive Bee Supply is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy: We currently only offer international shipping to the U.S. Please contact us directly should you wish to have your purchase shipped to a country other than Canada or U.S.
Returns Policy: Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order. It can be found HERE.